Dave Schmarder's Radio Articles

Gary DeBock

Hello All,

After winding about 24 plug-in 7.5" loopsticks for the PL-360 owners, my supply of 40/44 Litz wire was running out-- so it was time to order another 500' of the great-performing material from Dave Schmarder.

Dave is a great hobbyist very well known among the crystal radio enthusiast group, and he provides outstanding service for Litz wire orders, both large and small. He has supplied me with all the Litz wire used to modify countless ULR's, ICF-2010's, ICF-SW7600GR's, etc.-- probably miles of the stuff!

Dave was kind enough to provide this link to many interesting articles on his radio-related web site, which I hope will prove useful to many in our Ultralight enthusiast group:    http://www.makearadio.com/qsl/index.php
Thanks for keeping the ULR group well-supplied with hot-rod antenna Litz wire, Dave!!

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)