Ultralight Log Update Paul S. in CT

ferrite61 <dxrx@...>

I have uploaded a updated version of my log in PDF format. There are 439 stations logged with 25 of them at 100 Watts or less. The scoring method I use indicates that 70 stations are in the DX catagory as determined by statistics. For Distance only this equates to about 1268 km. When sensitivity is accounted, its 1092 km at 1000 Watts minimum.

For those interested, the file is in FILES--> Members Loggings & DXpedition--> ULDX.pdf Moderators may request an OpenOffice ver. 2.0 copy for member listings.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads!

Paul S. in CT