7.5" Slider Loopstick E100 Photos

Gary DeBock

Hello Guys,

     Photos of the new modified E100 Slider-loopstick model have been uploaded to the Yahoo Group site.  Designed by three Washington state tinkerers (John Bryant, Guy Atkins and me) this summer, this tiny overachiever has already received 42 TP's for me this season.  The photos are of my PVC frame model designed for hand-held portability, although John Bryant has also designed a plywood-frame model suitable for table use.  Guy Atkins suggested the Murata CFJ455K5 IF filter, which has provided razor-sharp selectivity for any mission.  Details on this innovative compact DX model will appear in the AM-DX club bulletins soon.

     73,  Gary DeBock