Re: Heard All States...on an Ultralight?

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

KNX-1070 has made it to the East Coast a few times and we might have a better chance once the Sarnia station completes its move to FM.

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Robert S.Ross VA3SW <va3sw@...> wrote:

nn4cw wrote:

Rob,
Have you targeted 1640 KDIA in Vallejo, CA?
There are only 4 other stations scattered throughout the US and KDIA is the only one putting out 10kW at night.
73 Gil

__._
Gil....I haven't spent a lot of time looking for them.....but maybe I should once the Conditions are up again in the fall. I have heard this one before on the BIG Radios....so it would be a possibility. I've heard 4 or 5 different , maybe more California Stations over the years...so it is possible from here.

Thanks for suggesting this one.........

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA