Re: Heard All States...on an Ultralight?

robert ross

nn4cw wrote:

Rob,
Have you targeted 1640 KDIA in Vallejo, CA?
There are only 4 other stations scattered throughout the US and KDIA is the only one putting out 10kW at night.
73 Gil

__._
Gil....I haven't spent a lot of time looking for them.....but maybe I should once the Conditions are up again in the fall. I have heard this one before on the BIG Radios....so it would be a possibility. I've heard 4 or 5 different , maybe more California Stations over the years...so it is possible from here.

Thanks for suggesting this one.........

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA