Heard All States...on an Ultralight?

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

Rob Ross sent me an update on his ultralight totals (which you can see at the link below).  I noticed he has now heard 41 states on an ultralight and that got me thinking- who will be first to hear all lower 48 on an ultralight?  Alaska and Hawaii don't count!

How about the first to hear all the Canadian provinces and territories?  Can it be done?  Good luck with PEI (unless you logged them before they went dark on AM) or the territories!  I have PEI in my master log but not in my UL log (unless you count e-skip on FM!).

Will Kirk Allen be the first to log all Mexican states on an ultralight?

For what its worth, I have logged all Delaware counties on an ultralight- all three of them!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna DE