Re: Playing with the Tecsun PL-380

MarkWA1ION

Eastern Caribbean signals that are fairly common in coastal areas of Massachusetts:

555 St. Kitts
580 Puerto Rico
620 Antigua
630 Puerto Rico
640 Guadeloupe
680 Puerto Rico (with WRKO nulled)
780 ZBVI British Virgin Islands (competes w/ Coro, Venezuela)
800 PJB Bonaire
820 St. Kitts
840 4VEH Haiti
895 St. Kitts-Nevis
940 Puerto Rico
1000 Virgin Islands (occasional, usually UNDER Brazil & Colombia)
1060 Dominican Republic
1610 Anguilla
1620 Virgin Islands

Grenada was a regular when on 535. It has been logged a few times on 540 but CBT and CBGA are a considerable obstacle.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
Billerica, MA + South Yarmouth, MA, USA

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Bill" <radioexray@...> wrote:

Replying to self :)

I'm doing the web research on some UNIDs and got a nice surprise. Grenada on 540 heard during daytime (and night too) They only show 1 kw and are ~500 miles from here. Love that saltwater path! Betcha could get that one, Jim. Brasil on 1100 and 860 also made it into the log this evening.

I'm always interested in which stations from down here get copied up there. Reports?

-Bill