Re: A Radio Rodeo

Gary DeBock

Hi John,

Thanks for your detailed work in performing this FM-DX Radio Rodeo. Having conducted a few Shootouts, I know how much time and effort is required for accurate results.

During the brief FM testing in the PL-310 and PL-380 AM-oriented reviews, there really wasn't enough time to fully investigate the individual differences between the D96L, PL-310 and PL-380 models. Your testing certainly went much further than mine, and your results should be considered authoritative for the large community of FM-DXers in our Ultralightdx group. Your timing is also excellent, as many of us switch over to the FM band to chase DX :-)

73, Gary