Re: Sony SRF T615 vs. Sangean DT-400W Performance

huelbe_garcia@fastimap.com <huelbe_garcia@...>

Hi group!

I would love to see some day a few pictures of our beloved UL receivers together, maybe in a beach taking a sunbath and drinking beer hihihi This would reveal their sizes compared with each others. For example, I haven't found a "casual" pic of T615 (only studio and catalog photos).

--hg

D1028Gary@... wrote:

Hi Tom,

     Thanks for your question about the performance of the Sony SRF-T615, relative to the DT-400W and DT-200VX radios.  I assume you have already read the Summertime Shootout posted on dxer.ca, in which all these models are competitively graded.