Re: #700

robert ross

John Cereghin wrote:

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a few jingles.  Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700 stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO  KB3LYP
Smyrna DE

John.......Congratulations .......and Welcome to the 700 Club!! It's nice to see you Logged one of my Semi-Locals for # 700!! That station is located in WAYNE GRETZKY'S Home Town....Brantford,  Ontario.
It's just down the road a piece from me!!

On to 800.....and best of luck in that trek!

When you get some time...fire me your Logs and we'll get a Nice 700 Heard Award on the way to you!!

Great Work John.......

73....ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA