Re: #700

John Cereghin <jcereghin@...>

Ya gotta remember that I'm also backed up against an ocean- the Atlantic is about 20 miles to my east, so most of my DXing is done in 3 directions...except when Europe is in!

I envy you guys in Kansas!

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM, dhsatyadhana <satya@...> wrote:

Oi! For someone like me who is backed up against an ocean, taking away 180 degrees of potential targets, this is indeed impressive! With the gentleness of the ionosphere lately, I hope to see you at 800 soon.

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA