Re: Tecsun PL-360 7.5" Plug-in Loopstick-- Locking System

Gary DeBock

Hello Farmerik (and Stephen),

Sorry about the issues with PL-360 plug-in loopstick photo downloading.

All related photos have been added to the PL-360 photo album in the Ultralightdx photo site, which now has 20 pictures. Yahoo makes it easy for all to download the photos by reducing the file size, and since the photos were all chosen for sharp focus originally, the details should still be acceptably sharp for all interested DXers to view.

Thanks to both of you (and many others) who have expressed interest in this very fun project.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

In a message dated 4/28/2010 6:52:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, farmerik@... writes:

Gary - The PL-360 photo you gave the link to, and one or two previous ones come up as huge on my screen, and there is no tool bar to move the part of the photo I can see to center it over the radio. I can only see one edge of the '360. Maybe no one else is having this problem. I use firefox. But if there is an other way I could either see the whole photo in a screen size, or move it around so I can view what you are trying to show, then I could see what you have accomplished. Thanks very much for all your efforts. - FARMERIK