Re: #700

dhsatyadhana <satya@...>

Oi! For someone like me who is backed up against an ocean, taking away 180 degrees of potential targets, this is indeed impressive! With the gentleness of the ionosphere lately, I hope to see you at 800 soon.

Kevin S.
Bainbridge Island, WA

--- In ultralightdx@..., John Cereghin <jcereghin@...> wrote:

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a
few jingles. Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of
Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700
stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO KB3LYP