Re: #700

Alex

WOW! Maybe I can catch up to you in five or six years!:P Great going, hopeful you can get your material together for your award in before Saturday in time for award time.

Alex
N8UCN / KOH8IG / SWL-RN037

--- In ultralightdx@..., John Cereghin <jcereghin@...> wrote:

I finally got UL log number 700 last night:

1380 CKPC Brantford ON, 2215, oldies music, IDs between songs including a
few jingles. Possible since the WTMC network of the Delaware Department of
Transportation HAR stations seemed to be off last nignt, opening up 1380.

Gotta get ready for work, but I may write up some analysis of my 700
stations later.

Onto 800!

--
John Cereghin WDX3IAO KB3LYP