Re: earbuds for SRF 59

starship20012001 <norbert_1226@...>

I solved this problem. i found a pair of decent koss earbuds with
decent rubber that fit and stay in my ears. SQ is good enough for DX .
I also picked up a perfect armband case it fits in like a glove. I can
now easily have the SRF 59 with me at all times when on the road for
DX opportunties !!!
--- In ultralightdx@..., "starship20012001"
<norbert_1226@...> wrote:

I am trying to figure out a way to easily take the SRF 59 to the
park
on a pedal bike . I have a media case i picked up from walmart that
holds batteries, the srf 59 but not enough room for headphones. At
home i would use my sony monitor headphones with 8 feet of cord
which
makes an good FM antenna and great SQ even on AM !!! this is fine
for
at home but the headphones are too big for the case. i m thinking of
an earbud solution oly for the reason that they will fit the case.
Also a small set of fold up headphones will do too . But i'm looking
for good volume and SQ so i can hear what i'm DXing . also have to
figure wire lenght for FM antenna. i would prefer a headband so they
stay in my ears any suggestions ????