From: ultralightdx@... [mailto:ultralightdx@...] On Behalf Of farmerik
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 9:02 PM
To: ultralightdx@...
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: DEGEN 'window' loop? - FARMERIK

Very interesting Tao Qu. My antenna is labeled as a TG33 and Mediumwave active loop, but the Universal Radio catalog describes the KA33 as tuning AM and SW 3.9 to 22 MHz. It only seems to have a single tuning control, and no band switch to select AM or SW, and with a gap from AM up to 3.9 MHz. it should have one or the other.

I really don't know what is going on here. - FARMERIK