Re: DEGEN 'window' loop? - FARMERIK

Antonios Kekalos <akekalos@...>

Hanging from the bottom of the loop is a small, heart shaped device that has the SW/MW switch, at least that's how it's configured on the one I just bought.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:43 AM, farmerik <farmerik@...> wrote:

I didn't see a band switch in the Universal Radio diagram, but they might have just used an old illustration. I wouldn't expect this extremely compact for transport loop to be for DXing, but it might be handy to have. Folded up it must be smaller than most ULR's. - FARMERIK

--
Tony, N4RNI
Traverse City, MI