Re: Welcome to New Ultralight DX Group Members

Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@...>

It sounds to me like your E100 very likely has something wrong with
it. There are many E100 owners in this group and maybe some of them
also have a Sangean DT-200V. If you can I'd return it for an exchange.
I don't think stations that aren't blowing the doors off such as your
5 KW at least 20 miles away should be a problem for an E100.

73

--- On Sun, 9/21/08, Jay Heyl <yahoogroups@...> wrote:

I've not done extensive head-to-head tests, but I'd have to put my
E100 behind my DT200V. I've not used the DT400W so I don't know how
that compares.