From: neilbellgroups
Subject: [ultralightdx] I am skeptical
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Friday, 23 April, 2010, 19:24

In looking at some loggers with 300-400-500 stations and sometimes 10 co-channel stations I find it hard to believe unless the individual does a lot of traveling. 10 co-channel station from one location and all barefoot?? Very unlikely!

Logs are only meaningful when the listening location is recorded in the logs.

I will probably get flames from this post...

Neil Bell