From: Tony Germanotta
Subject: Re: [ultralightdx] weird evening
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Friday, April 23, 2010, 1:25 PM

 That could be it. They might have hit the gray line duct right about then too. But probably the more important thing is the way the WPHT signal was degraded. I'll give a listen tonight and try to find time to break out the real radio -- that's a funny way to describe that $40 wonder vs. the Drake.

Of course, in PA, you'd probably have no chance to null out Philly and pick up OK.

On Apr 23, 2010, at 1:18 PM, Russ Edmunds wrote:

You should consider KGYN-OK, which has some power and would still be on day facilities at that hour. Their format is Country and Agricultural talk.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id