Introduction

slowfly55

Hello Ultralight-DX friends,

It is a great idea to open this group. I come from the Crystal Rx hobby
as probably many of you.
I live in Switzerland and I am proud to own
a SFR-39, SFR-49 and SFR59. Two of them had to be aligned by me and now
reward me with fine reception. Recently I bought an SFR-T615, but I
must admit, that it is inferior to the analog classics. Adjacent
channel separation is better on the SFR-59 series.
This is very important where I live, because the European AM Band is
full of power stations.
I live in an appartement without outdoor antenna and ground. So I
like to go outside with an SFR-59 and enjoy clear reception free from
electrosmog interference.

Peter