Re: Spanish Sports heard on 1510 kHz

robert ross

ferrite61 wrote:

Right now at 2000 EDT I am clearly hearing Spanish Sports on 1510 kHz, I believe this is baseball. Signal is 35: 12 on the pl310 Hearing mentions of Carl Crawford. This could be WWZN out of Boston, but I am not aware of Spanish Broadcasting on this station. Its not tuning normally, indicating a direction almost due North for best reception. This is def. A Tampa Bay vs. Boston baseball game and English is availible on WTIC 1080. Itws 2005 EDT and will report if I hear a call sign... so far none yet.

Paul S. in CT

Paul.......Most likely 1510 WRRD Waukesha, WISCONSIN with ESPN ESPORTES in Spanish......

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA