Re: Georgia and South Carolina coast ulr dx sessions,part 3

Carl DeWhitt

Gil:
The next time i plan to be in your area,I will let you know.
How do you couple the bogs to your ulrs ? I have a Q-Stick + that should work for that.Do you find the fall to be the best time for the best dx from your area both propagation wise and for the lack of tourists who may get in the way ?
Thanks and 73.
Carl DeWhitt
Maryville ,Tn.

--- In ultralightdx@..., "nn4cw" <gilstacy@...> wrote:

Carl and others vacationing in Low Country,

I live 13 miles from Tybee Island. If I can't get out to dx with you, I can lend you my bogs and direct you to a good location to stretch'em out.

73 Gil