Re: Tecsun PL-360 Plug-in Loopsticks-- Huge AM Sensitivity Boosts

john445 <john445@...>

I would buy one too!  :)

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 12:53 AM, Jeff <jeff@...> wrote:

Knowing that mw can be quite good with this little radio, how is fm and sw reception? How does it compare to the 310 and 380 as well as any other small and portable Eton or Degen receivers? It sure looks like an ideal "carry everywhere you go" radio. I have the Degen 1105, Grundig G6, and Eton 100 for small, all around portables along with the Grundig G8. The 360 could be a great addition.
Jeff

--
John Mosman
Discover joy in life and savor it everyday