Re: 2 new ones this morning, and a thanks to the list. :)

osage_archer

LOL I am also stuck at 18 states which I got to pretty quickly on the Tecsun PL-380, but now for weeks can't find any new states, my excuse is I don't want to get up early or stay up late!

Tim C.

--- In ultralightdx@..., Rick Garrett <IndyRick@...> wrote:

Good morning, all! I got two new stations at sunrise this morning, but I'm
STILL stuck on 18 states. :)

This morning, I got

KAPE, 1550, Cape Giradeau, MO. They were fairly pounding in for about 5
minutes, which was nice!

WRDW, 1630, Augusta, GA. Was just barely able to pull them out, but get
them I did.

And I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone who contributes to the
list!

Happy Friday, everyone!