Re: 500 at last

robert ross

Paul Logan wrote:

Hi all,

well I finally made it to 500 and I have to say it took some doing! Just ywo years after starting!

So now the very slow climb upward from 500....inspired by the rest of you. Thanks for all the fun.

regards

Paul Logan,
Lisnaskea, N. Ireland

Paul......CONGRATULATIONS on hitting # 500 from Europe!! Welcome to the 500 Club!!

As you're well aware...things start getting even tougher with each 100 you hear...but I wish you success in reaching 600 real soon!!

Don't forget to submit your Logs for the 500 Heard Award....and If I remember correctly 500 also gets you the MASTER ULR DX Award as well!!

I'm sure Gary needs the work and won't mind printing you up these 2 Well Deserved Awards!!

Good Show Paul.......

73...ROB VA3SW (For the ULR Awards Committee)

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA