From: Carl <carl_elissa@>
Subject: [ultralightdx] 1 log and a thought on propagation
To: ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 4:46 PM

WISN 1130 Milwaukee,WI 0816-0831 EDT 3.30.10 Local talk with call ins discussing the competition among various supermarkets for families grocery dollars.Call sign mentioned each time a caller called in.Also mentioned Milwaukee and southeast Wisconsin.Maybe re-log.poor- fair.E-100 barefoot.
This got me thinking about something i once read or noticed.
Sunrise the further north you go comes later.I think this could be useful in dxing stations to your northwest just after your local sunrise.Any thoughts on this ?
Carl DeWhitt
Maryville,TN