Re: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About the Sony SRF-T615

w2gjw <w2gjw@...>

Gary, Tim, Rob & all who chimed in about the Sony SRF-T615:

I just wanted to thank everyone for their comments and thoughts. I
agree that the price of the Sony T-615 is steep, but considering what
I've spent on Ham gear over the years, feel its a bargin - even at the
$149 price tag.

I'm anxiously awaiting to receive it & will post my comparison review
here on the group. It'll be compared against my two Sony SRF-59s and my
Sangean DT-200VX, which I feel is slightly less sensitive than the 2
Sonys.

73-
Gary
W2GJW