From: Alex K.
Subject: [ultralightdx] Got a question in reguards to the March 15, 2009, 960 WHYL DX test.
To: "ABDX" , ODXA@..., "Ultralight DX"
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010, 4:47 PM

Back on March 15, 2009,  WHYL 960 in Carlise, PA held a DX test. I mailed out a reception report, with the required information. Including a cassette tape, SASE and a green stamp. It now been over a year and I've E-mailed Bruce Collier twice with no response.

  The question I have is this. Has anyone else on these boards send in far a QSL for the same DX test, and received a response???

Thank You,

Alex N8UCN / KOH8IG / SWLR-RN037

"The ear of the Cin-Day corridor!!!!"