Re: Good Website for XE Station DX'ers

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

Steve,
Thanks very much for posting this. It's an interesting website, and one I'll be looking into more in the future. Appreciate it!!
Kirk Allen
Pasadena, TX

--- In ultralightdx@..., Stephen Ponder <stephen_ponder@...> wrote:

If you are chasing XE radio stations, I think this website will be of interest to you ...

http://www.davidgleason.com/hispanicformats.htm

Although it's primarily designed with Spanish language stations in US radio markets in mind, I think it gives DX'ers a good taste of what XE music sounds like so that we'll be able to identify the "selecciones musicales" we hear (ranchera, banda, nortena, cumbio, tropical, balada, etc.).

I'm hoping it will help us with identifying stations and their formats.

73 and Good DX'ing,

Stephen H. Ponder, N5WBI
Houston TX

Join {main@UltralightDX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.