I got 4 more before the T-storms moved in.

Alex

I managed to log four more stations and I would've logged more, if the first T-storm of the year didn't have other plans. I could here it coming and as soon as I could physically see it the lightning became to much to listen to the band.

But here's what I got for the evening of March 12, 2010

All these were logged on a stock SRF-49, Barefoot  and all times are UTC ( I'll use Z it's faster to type.) AMP stands for Air Mile Path from stations area of service to my QTH in Springboro, OH.

***********************************************************************************************************
540 WWCS Canonsburg, PA  12 March 2010 2330(Z) EE Poor AMP 220 Mi
Heard: A YL give a Walt dI$ney ID for 540 KHz it the only stion listed as such.
ULR LOG:# 128 5 Kw / .5 Kw

********************************************************************************************************
560 WIND Chicago,IL 12 March 2010 2334(Z) EE Fair AMP 249 Mi
Heard: Glenn Beck promo ID and then in to the Michael Savage Show.
ULR LOG:# 129 5 Kw / 5Kw
********************************************************************************************************
580 WTCM Traverse City, MI 12 March 2010 2340-2345(Z) EE Fair AMP 366 Mi
Heard: Mark Levin Show , WILL was fighting it and at 2345, the signal disappeared. With research on line, I matched it up to WTCM. I lost the signal as they switched power for the night in all probability.
ULR LOG:#  130 50 Kw / 1.1Kw
***********************************************************************************************************
580 WILL Urbana, IL 12 March 2010 2349(Z) EE  Good AMP 214 Mi
Heard: The NPR show " All things considered" debating health care, and a fund raising combination  ID and Promo.
ULR LOG:# 131 5 Kw /100w

*******************************************************************************************************

Alex N8UCN / KOH8IG / SWLR-RN037

"The ear of the Cin-Day corridor!!"

Join main@UltralightDX.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.