I got 4 more before the T-storms moved in.

Alex

I managed to log four more stations and I would've logged more, if the first T-storm of the year didn't have other plans. I could here it coming and as soon as I could physically see it the lightning became to much to listen to the band.

  But here's what I got for the evening of March 12, 2010

 All these were logged on a stock SRF-49, Barefoot  and all times are UTC ( I'll use Z it's faster to type.) AMP stands for Air Mile Path from stations area of service to my QTH in Springboro, OH.

540 WWCS Canonsburg, PA  12 March 2010 2330(Z) EE Poor AMP 220 Mi
Heard: A YL give a Walt dI$ney ID for 540 KHz it the only stion listed as such.
ULR LOG:# 128 5 Kw / .5 Kw

560 WIND Chicago,IL 12 March 2010 2334(Z) EE Fair AMP 249 Mi
Heard: Glenn Beck promo ID and then in to the Michael Savage Show.
ULR LOG:# 129 5 Kw / 5Kw
580 WTCM Traverse City, MI 12 March 2010 2340-2345(Z) EE Fair AMP 366 Mi
Heard: Mark Levin Show , WILL was fighting it and at 2345, the signal disappeared. With research on line, I matched it up to WTCM. I lost the signal as they switched power for the night in all probability.
ULR LOG:#  130 50 Kw / 1.1Kw
580 WILL Urbana, IL 12 March 2010 2349(Z) EE  Good AMP 214 Mi
Heard: The NPR show " All things considered" debating health care, and a fund raising combination  ID and Promo.
ULR LOG:# 131 5 Kw /100w

Alex N8UCN / KOH8IG / SWLR-RN037

"The ear of the Cin-Day corridor!!"