Radio Centro 1020

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

I hate to admit it, but I've spent an awful lot of time lately parked on 1020 khz. The freq has yielded some new stations for the log, but I could tell there were more stations from south of the border that I'd not ID'd yet. If anyone down this way has a chance, ya might give 1020 a try and please let us know what you come up with. Last night two hours was spent there and the best I came up with is one tentative logging. Hrd on a Tecsun PL-300WT w/ a SAT.

1020, (t) XEKH, Queretaro, 0059-0300 UTC, 3/12/10, tentatively this station, but NO CALL LETTERS were ancd that I could tell. Mostly all tlk w/ a few short musical interludes thrown in sometimes. ID sounded like "Radio Centro de (Fuentes?). Also hrd "R. Centro" IDs w/o the "de (Fuentes?).

73 to everyone.

Kirk Allen
Pasadena, TX