Re: Need Buying Advice For Ebay & Tecsun pl-380, VERY Confused

jm392c@verizon.net <jm392c@...>

I got mine from elink.shop for about the same price and it arrived on the east coast in 11 days. I got the newest version and they also followed up with good service. As others have said, though, they all make money off the shipping charges.

Jim

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Michael" <cglynn321@...> wrote:

I am taking the jump and buying a Tecsun pl-380 off e-bay but am confused as to who to buy it from. I see the seller anon-co mentioned alot on this forum but I note a number of sellers who offer it at a cheaper price when you factor in the shipping costs and they seem to have a high number of positive results also.I also see a seller listed under links in this forum called China Electronics, hygt369. The one thing I would like to be sure of is getting the best and most current version available, or should I wait a couple months to see if the manufacturer improves the internal antenna windings.
Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated as I can only afford to make this purchase once and am hoping this radio will give me a number of years service.
Thanks To All
Mike Glynn
Niagara Falls, Canada