Re: PL-360? anyone have one yet?

Jack Leonard <jleonard@...>

Hi Gary, I guess I would have bought a PL-380 anyway because I've so many good things about it as an MW dxer but the manual tuning is quite a issue for me. I don't seem to able to get it to move any less that two or three stops at a time that is it jumps from 580 to 600 or 610 when I rotate the tuning wheel quickly, I guess I can always use the keypad for tuning but that gets old very quickly. I have not done any MW listening yet, trying to get to know the features, but it seems to be an outstanding FM receiver even on the speaker the tone is surprisingly good and its very good on the headphones and what an array of features in such a small package, remarkable.
regards

Jack Leonard