Hong Kong Retail Price of the Tecsun PL-380

Gary DeBock

Hello All,

For those interested in the profit margins of the Chinese PL-380 sellers on eBay, the actual retail price of the model in Hong Kong was confirmed to be $293 HK, or about $37.56 US.

My XYL Ruth (KC7BAR) is currently visiting her parents there, and purchased three PL-380's at the regular HK retail price for some local Puget Sound DXers. Of course, I would have asked her to buy out the store's stock, but didn't want to have her held up by US Customs upon her return :-)

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)