Re: Receiving Your First Thrilling TP on a Stock Ultraligh...

Dennis Gibson <wb6tnb@...>

Richard - was the TRF barefoot and was it stock? I'm fortunate to have
one and I plan to hang on to it.

73

--- In ultralightdx@..., "bbwrwy" <richarda@...> wrote:

Gary:

I've heard JOUB here many times in the past, the first being on a
Realistic TRF. But never this early in the season - usually it's mid-
October or later. Of course, I never used a receiver as "hot" as the
R75 before. All of my TP DX in the past has been with the ancient
Space Magnet active ferrite antenna. Therefore, I feel if there is a
good opening (and I'm awake) its possible to hear JOUB or JOIB on a
SRF-T615 or DT-400W.

Thanks for the info, and good DX.

Richard.