From: "D1028Gary@..." <D1028Gary@...>
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 6:53:47 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Congratulations to Russell Nelson-- Survivor of Rob
Ross Challenge

Hello All,

Russell Nelson of Austin, Texas seems to have had some exceptional DXing
success while staying at the Residence Inn at the Dallas Market Center--
qualifying for four different Ultralight Award Certificates during his stay.
Rob Ross and I are very pleased to issue the following Award Certificates to
Russell, for his fine DXing accomplishments using a barefoot Ultralight
radio:

1) Ross DX Challenge-- 100 Stations Logged in 7 Days
2) 100 Stations Received
3) 10 US States Received
4) 5 Latin American Stations Received

All four Award Certificates feature the "classic radio" artwork designed by
John Bryant, who worked closely with Rob and me to set up the Ultralight
Awards Program. We both thank Russell for his support of our program, and
wish him the best of DXing success in the future!

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

An extensive group of awards certificates is available from the
Ultralight MW DXing Awards Committee. Each recipient receives a digital file
which may be used for electronic display or is suitable for framing when
printed at 8 12" x 11" on good quality paper. Information on the Awards
Program and the simple application procedures are found in the
Downloads>Ultralight Files>General Information area of dxer.ca and our own
file area here at ultralightdx. Applications go directly to Rob Ross
<va3sw@rogers. com