From: "D1028Gary@..." To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 9:57:26 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Congratulations to Kirk Allen-- 170 Latin American Stations Received

Hello All,

Kirk Allen of Pasadena, Texas has once again proven that a great DXer can have continued success with Ultralight radios-- no matter where he resides.

After assembling a tremendous collection of Ultralight Awards in Oklahoma, Kirk has now continued to set the pace in his Texas DXing, qualifying for both the 400 Stations Received Award and the 170 Latin American Stations Received Award, both in the Unlimited Class.

Kirk was another personal friend of John Bryant, so Rob Ross and I are particularly pleased to issue these two Ultralight Award Certificates to him, containing John's original artwork. We both thank Kirk for his support of our Awards Program, and wish him the best of DX in the future!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

  An extensive group of awards certificates is available from the Ultralight MW DXing Awards Committee. Each recipient receives a digital file which may be used for electronic display or is suitable for framing when printed at 8 12" x 11" on good quality paper. Information on the Awards Program and the simple application procedures are found in the Downloads>Ultralight Files>General Information area of dxer.ca and our own file area here at ultralightdx. Applications go directly to Rob Ross