Snagged KVTT-1110 Mineral Wells, TX

Stephen Ponder <stephen_ponder@...>

Hey Kirk!,

Thanks for the tip!  I caught KVTT 1110 from Mineral Wells, TX, tonight (Saturday 06 March 2010) at 1829 CST/0029 UTC.  They were doing the outro of "Unshacked," one of my favorite religious programs.  I love radio drama and I especially love those organ glissandos!

Lots of "The New 1110 AM KVTT and KVTT.com" ID's.  I was able to listen to solid wall-to-wall signals on my DT-400W until they dropped their pattern at 1845 CST/0045 UTC.  Pffft!  They were gone!

I think I'll drop them a verie letter and see if they send me a QSL.

73 and Good DX'ing,

Stephen H. Ponder, N5WBI
Houston (Clear Lake City) TX