Re: Introduction & 1st post

Gary DeBock

To Gary  (W2GJW),

     Thank you for your introductory post, and welcome to our Ultralightdx group.  We are all happy to have you with us, as we face the excitement of our first full pocket radio DXing season.

     Good luck on logging your first TA's with the SRF-59, which certainly is possible when propagation peaks occur around sunset (and you can null out some local QRM).  You should have a lot of fun and excitement this season, Gary, and we stand ready to assist in any way possible.  Please also check out the dxer.ca files and mp3 audio recordings, which show what stock pocket radios are capable of accomplishing.  Good luck!

     73,  Gary DeBock