Re: MI LOG F I N A L L Y ! ! !

Tony Germanotta

Have you tried WDEL 1150?  That's usually pretty easy for me here in Chesapeake, Va. Of course I have the salt water path to credit. Wait until the baseball season starts and look for the Phillies' broadcast there. It's one of their key network affiliates.

On Feb 25, 2010, at 8:33 PM, Randy B wrote:

Nice catch, Byron! I've logged 27 states from here in northeastern PA but I can't snag anything in Delaware. WDOV is 131 mi from me. You give me hope! I'll have to try sitting on 1410.

Randy Brown
East Stroudsburg PA
G8 barefoot