some nice southern path

Tony Germanotta

Here in Chesapeake Virginia tonight I took a brief break to see if those Europeans were still pounding in. Nothing really heard here, though.

But I discovered nice copy from St. Kitts and Nevin on 555KHZ, with some guy giving funeral information with a nice island accent at 6:45 p.m. leading to a dirge on Organ and then a break to happy Caribbean Mx. before British Virgin Island news at 7 p.m.

Also the Caribbean Beacon was coming in on 1610, weakly with a lot of latin's over the top, but there was a woman citing 1st Corinthians about 7:32 p.m.