Re: Tecsun PL-310 rechargeable batteries

Rik

Rechargable cells might need to go through a few complete discharge and recharge cycles before they get up to full capacity. The SANYO cells are MUCH better, I use them all the time. They are much higher quality, and slow self discharge is MUCH better for radios you don't use too much. NiMH goes dead in a month or so weather you use it or not. - FARMERIK

--- In ultralightdx@..., <jfiglio1@...> wrote:

Get used to it, Kraig. That's our future! :-))

---- kg4lac <kg4lac@...> wrote:
Tony,
OK. Thanks. Wasn't sure as batteries mostly have Chinese writing on them.

73,

Kraig