Re: Congratulations to Chris Knight-- 30 Latin American Stations Heard

robert ross

D1028Gary@... wrote:

Hello All,

Chris Knight of Fort Lupton, Colorado has certainly had great success this past DX season, qualifying for no fewer than 7 Award Certificates from our newly restored Ultralight Awards Committee! This may set a record for applications approved at one time, and Rob Ross and I certainly admire Chris' success in receiving great transoceanic and Latin American DX.

No Gary....the record is actually 19 Awards at once issued to James Kearman, of Florida..........John Bryant was a very Busy Boy that week!!!

Congratulations to Chris on earning 7 ULR AWARDS!!

73..ROB VA3SW (For the ULR AWARDS Committee)