Congratulations to Chris Knight-- 30 Latin American Stations Heard

Gary DeBock

Hello All,

Chris Knight of Fort Lupton, Colorado has certainly had great success this past DX season, qualifying for no fewer than 7 Award Certificates from our newly restored Ultralight Awards Committee! This may set a record for applications approved at one time, and Rob Ross and I certainly admire Chris' success in receiving great transoceanic and Latin American DX.

In the first group of Award Certificates, Chris has been issued the following three awards:

1) Ten Latin American Stations Heard (unlimited class)
2) Twenty Latin American Stations Heard (unlimited class)
3) Thirty Latin American Stations Heard (unlimited class)

Chris has also qualified for several other Award Certificates, which should be issued to him shortly. Rob and I take pleasure in recognizing Chris' fine DXing accomplishments, and are happy to award him these unique certificates, based on John Bryant's original artwork. We wish the best of DX to him in the future, and thank him for his support of our program to honor John's legacy.

73, Gary DeBock
(in Puyallup, WA, USA)

   An extensive group of awards certificates is available from the Ultralight MW DXing Awards Committee. Each recipient receives a digital file which may be used for electronic display or is suitable for framing when printed at 8 12" x 11" on good quality paper. Information on the Awards Program and the simple application procedures are found in the Downloads>Ultralight Files>General Information area of dxer.ca and our own file area here at ultralightdx. Applications go directly to Rob Ross com