Congratulations to Alex Kaminski- Four Canadian Provinces Heard

Gary DeBock

Hello All,

During this weekend when many of us are watching the Vancouver Olympics competition (a three-hour drive from here), we wish to honor an Ohio DXer who has had podium-worthy success in receiving Canadian provinces with barefoot Ultralight radios-- Alex Kaminski.

Alex recently submitted documentation to our Ultralight Awards Committee for receiving four Canadian provinces from Ohio, and Rob Ross and I take great pleasure in awarding him the Four Canadian Provinces Heard Award, using John Bryant's original artwork. We hope that Alex will continue to have great success in his Ultralight DXing, and thank him for supporting our program to honor John's legacy.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

An extensive group of awards certificates is available from the Ultralight MW DXing Awards Committee. Each recipient receives a digital file which may be used for electronic display or is suitable for framing when printed at 8 12" x 11" on good quality paper. Information on the Awards Program and the simple application procedures are found in the Downloads>Ultralight Files>General Information area of dxer.ca and our own file area here at ultralightdx. Applications go directly to Rob Ross com>