Re: IBOC and ssb or sync detection

Powell

I was told the sync on the 2010 will automatically pick which sideband to switch to in a strong selective fade.  That's when I am in regular wide AM and press the sync button.  Until WTAM and KMOX started running IBOC that was  "**THE"** only way WBT was listenable at night and I'm 80 or so air miles from the transmitter. Now, at night 1110 is just   FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I am lucky to be close enough  to hear the WBT-FM on 99.3 from Chester, SC .

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads DOT net