Re: Colorado Makes 30 UL States

John Cereghin <pastor@...>

I'm at 36 states overall, so getting to 35 UL states will be tough.

Minnesota should be possible with WCCO but I have yet to hear it this season.

Arkansas should be possible if KAAY can make through semi-local WBAL in Baltimore, which occasionally happens.

Maine is always tough.  I have three Maine stations overall but none of them are easy.

Wisconsin on 1640 shouldn't be too hard but propagation on the X-band hasn't been too good so far this season.

I have Oklahoma on 740 but since Toronto usually dominates, that is a tough catch.

Arizona?  I have KTNN-660 but I've only heard them once.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE

Robert Ross wrote:

At 06:09 AM 9/15/2008, you wrote:

>Snagged KOA-850 Denver at 0600 Eastern thius morning on the SRF-59
>barefoot for my 30th Ultralight State this morning. KOA was in the clear
>with a very good signal, at 1,539 miles.
>

>On to 35 States!
>
>John Cereghin
>Smyrna Delaware

Good Work John...and have fun working your way to 35!! I have heard 33
States now on ULR....and man..they are getting Harder to find!!
But...that's what makes it so much fun!!

73......ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
Box 1003, Stn. B.
London, Ontario
CANADA N6A5K1

Antique/Vintage Radio Enthusiast
Amateur Radio Stations VA3SW/VE3JFC

Defy Physics.....Play Table Tennis!! (Ping Pong with an Attitude)