Congratulations to Tony Kekalos-- 20 States Heard Award

Gary DeBock

Hello All,

The Ultralight Awards Committee (Rob Ross and me) wish to honor Tony Kekalos of Traverse City, Michigan, who has accomplished not only the reception of 20 U.S. States on barefoot Ultralight radios, but has also managed to receive the first official new Ultralight Award Certificate, in our continuing program to honor John Bryant's memory.

Rob and I feel very honored to continue this popular Ultralight incentive award program, and we hope that John's creative artwork will inspire others to apply for these unique awards, and remember John's many contributions to our ULR group history.

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)