Re: Loop Wire Spreaders

Rik

Great idea! 3/8th inch might be good up to a 2 foot loop or so. That is just a guess, not certain. I have thought of using peg board for one inch spacing. - FARMERIK

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Tony King" <tonyzl@...> wrote:

In making spreaders for Loops I've found a great answer. Those Afro hair
combs - you know with the long tines -about 8 of them with a flat handle. $2
shop stuff. Cut the tines (carefully) with pliers to about 1 inch. Screw the
handle to your loop arm, wire it up and then hotmelt glue the wire to the
spreader. Taught forever. The spacing of the tines makes the wire spacing
about 3/8th of an inch - ideal I have read.

Tony King
Greytown NZ